- Policy Hub
- Publication Ethics Statement
- Peer Review Procedure
- For Reviewers
- Fee & Payment
- Author Guidelines
- Sample Paper
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The corresponding author, have read and followed the author(s) guidelines and publication ethics and best practice guidelines of the Journal of Applied and Natural Science (JANS).
- The author ensures that the content of Manuscript is original. The Manuscript, or substantial part of it, is not under consideration by any other journal. It implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis) and its publication is approved by all authors. The text, illustrations, and any other materials included in the Manuscript do not violate upon any existing copyright or the other rights of anyone.
- The corresponding author certifies the accuracy of content given to the journal, in particular, the names of coauthors present and correctly spelled, and that addresses and affiliations are up to date. The corresponding author ensures that all the coauthors have agreed to all of the contents and will notify all the authors when the Manuscript is accepted. The corresponding author is answerable to all the inquiries on behalf of all the co-authors. The corresponding author ensures that all authors have seen and approved the final version of the paper and all are aware of the submission of the paper.
- The corresponding author is solely responsible for maintaining proper communication with the journal and between co-authors, before and after publication. The corresponding author ensures that all authors have seen and approved the final version of the paper and all are aware of the submission of the paper.
- The corresponding authors certify that the authors of the Manuscript have no commercial associations (e.g., consultancies, stock ownership, equity interests, patent licensing arrangements, etc.) that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with the submitted Manuscript, except as disclosed on a separate attachment. All funding sources supporting the work and all institutional or corporate affiliations of mine/ours are acknowledged in a footnote.
- The corresponding author has taken the permission of concerned Animal Ethics Committee for the conduct of the research using animals and/or involving human participants (if applicable).
This work is licensed under Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) © Author (s)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.