Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format only. No other file format would be considered.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The undersigned corresponding author, has read and followed the publication ethics and best practice guidelines of the Journal of Applied and Natural Science (JANS). The author ensure that the content of Manuscript is original. The Manuscript, or substantial part of it, is not under consideration by any other journal. It implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis) and its publication is approved by all authors. The text, illustrations, and any other materials included in the Manuscript do not violate upon any existing copyright or the other rights of anyone. The author certify the accuracy of content given to the journal, in particular the names of co-authors present and correctly spelled, and that addresses and affiliations are up to date. The author will also ensure that all the co-authors have agreed to all of the contents and will notify all the authors when the Manuscript is accepted. The corresponding author is answerable to all the inquiries on behalf of all the co-authors. The corresponding author is solely responsible for maintaining proper communication with the journal and between coauthors, before and after publication. The corresponding author will ensure that all authors have seen and approved the final version of the paper and all are aware about the submission of the paper. The corresponding author agree to grant complete rights of my work to the journal from the moment when the Manuscript is accepted for publication. The corresponding author certify that the authors of Manuscript have no commercial associations (e.g., consultancies, stock ownership, equity interests, patent licensing arrangements, etc.) that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with the submitted Manuscript, except as disclosed on a separate attachment. All funding sources supporting the work and all institutional or corporate affiliations of mine/ours are acknowledged in a footnote. The corresponding author agrees that all the matter like accepted/rejected Manuscript inclusive of Figures/Photographs etc is kept for one year only and after that the matter may be destroyed with the decision of Editor-in-Chief. The corresponding author agrees that no responsibility is assumed by the Journal, its staff or members of the advisory/editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property from any use or operation of any methods, products instructions, advertisements or ideas contained in the publication by the journal. The corresponding author will be solely responsible in case of found guilty of plagiarism at any stage of the publication or published MS.
This work is licensed under Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.